Welcome to DIYElectricSkateboard.com. Helping you build an electric skateboard with our durable and reliable DIY Electric Skateboard Kit and Instructions. We offer Pre-Welded Electric Longboard Kit Trucks which help you mount an RC motor to your Electric Skateboard. We specifically needed a real DURABLE and RELIABLE motor mount that would survive the absurd amount of potholes and uneven pavement of the uphill and downhill terrain in San Francisco, CA. What would be stronger than an actual welded motor mount on a pair of longboard trucks? We sell the Mechnical Parts needed to build your own Electric Longboard. We will be releasing How To Build An Electric Longboard videos step-by-step. If you have any questions send us an email!
Reach Speeds Up To 20-25mph | Range of 8-15 Miles on a Single Charge
ABS Braking | Ability To Swap Batteries | Climb 20%+ Hills
No Skateboarding/Longboarding Experience Needed! Easier To Ride!
Stay Updated! Sign Up For Email Updates
- New website design coming soon.
- Tutorial start to finish coming soon with pictures and videos. How To Build Your Electric Skateboard.
- Full electric longboard kit soon to be available.
PRE-ORDER at a DISCOUNT!!! Limited Time Only!
- 50mm motors with a 6S LiPo (For Speeds 25 – 30MPH)
- 63mm RC Brushless Motors with a 6-12S LiPo (For Speeds 30mph+)
- Checkout our past customers Electric Longboard Builds to gain some inspiration for your own build! Use any longboard deck!
- Checkout our eBook and buy our How To Build An Electric Skateboard Guide. Learn start to finish, step by step on how to build your first electric longboard.
- Checkout our Pre-Welded Electric Longboard Trucks and/or Electric Longboard Motor Mounts.
Our Electric Longboard Trucks!
Need help building an electric skateboard? Feel free to send us an email and we are more then happy to help you build your electric skateboard or electric longboard from start to finish. We offer pre-welded motor mount solutions for an Electric Longboard which you can put on any longboard or skateboard deck. Our pre-welded motor mounts allow you to fit a common Remote Control (RC) Car Motor onto your skateboard/longboard trucks which will be powered by a belt drive from the motor shaft to the drive wheel with an attached pulley belt. That’s mainly the hardest part of building your own electric skateboard.
We have struggled and learned from all our mistakes which make us qualified to help beginner’s create their first Electric Longboard Build. If you are an experienced builder, you can simply use our pre-welded electric longboard trucks and customize your build with your imagination. We do our best to provide instructional electric skateboard videos, electric skateboard wiring diagrams and photos of other builds that help inspire you to create your own customized electric longboards.
Our durable and reliable Electric Skateboard Kits allow you to customize and build your own personal electric longboard with ease.
- Easy and simple installation. Bolt on your longboard trucks with the pre-welded motor mounts for single or dual motors and done! No need to bolt on any motor mounts to your trucks.
- Most durable and reliable pre-welded motor mounts available! No need to check your electric skateboard every block to tighten motor mount bolts and/or use loctite on bolts.
- Choose a single or dual pre-welded motor mount setup. Single motors can reach 23+mph and high voltage dual motor setups can reach 35-45+mph.
- Cruise and Enjoy an Electric Longboard. With a range of 6 to 20 miles per charge (depends on your battery setup, which we can help you with).
A complete electric skateboard is capable of 20mph to 45+ mph, a range of 6 miles to 20+ miles per charge with the ability to climb 20-30% hill inclines (depending on build setup). Best of all, these electric longboards have braking abilities through a handheld RC controller which is one of the most amazing aspects of having an electric skateboard.
Currently, we have recently started offering Motor Mounts that you can weld onto 180/195mm Paris Trucks. From our previous customers and interested buyers. We noticed many of our customers are looking for a pre-welded motor mount solution. I’m proud to now announce that we will start having pre-welded single and dual motor mount kits available for purchase.