63mm 5300W Dual Motor Electric Skateboard Kit – ESC + Motor
This is a dual motor electrical kit for building an electric skateboard with 63mm motors. These products work with our mechanical electric skateboard kits. The motors has a squared bolt spacing of 21mm and 31mm.
I strictly recommend this setup for big hills and rough riding and just overall better durability. If you plan on riding uphill quite often in your everyday riding. I would suggest two of these motors for 5300 Watts. This will provide less stress on your motors when pulling you up hill than a single motor 2650W setup can. You can worry less about your motors getting as hot and over-worked.
Dual 5300W motor setup can climb hills in ranges of 20-30% grade hills if not more. You do however, risk your setup possibly overheating. Be sure to keep an eye on it if you plan on it which we recommend you should. It’s fun! Just keep an eye on your components and be careful.
- (2) 6355 RC Brushless Motor, 2500 Watts , 190KV, 80Amp, 63mm x 55mm, 8mm shaft. – $90 USD = $180 USD
- (1) 12S UBEC – $15 USD
- (1) ESC Programmer Card – $15 USD
- (2) 12S 120Amp ESC Speed Controller – $260 USD
- TOTAL COST = $470.00 USD *SAVE $50*
- TOTAL COST w/ Savings = $420.00 USD
Expected Electric Skateboard Speed
- 6S 22.2v LiPo Battery setup will 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 22mph.
- 8S 29.6v LiPo Battery setup with 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 29mph.
- 10S 37v LiPo Battery setup with 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 36mph.
- 12S 44.4v LiPo Battery setup with 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 36+mph.