4400W Dual Motor Electric Skateboard Kit – ESC + Motor
This is a dual motor electrical kit for building an electric skateboard. These products work with our mechanical electric skateboard kits. The motors have a bolt spacing of 21mm.
I strictly recommend this setup only for big hills and rough riding and just overall better durability. If you plan on riding uphill quite often in your everyday riding. I would suggest two of these motors for 4400W. This will provide less stress on your motors when pulling you up hill than a single motor 2200W setup can. You can worry less about your motors getting as hot and over-worked.
Dual 4400W motor setup can climb hills in ranges of 20-30% grade hills if not more. You do however, risk your setup possibly overheating. Be sure to keep an eye on it if you plan on it which we recommend you should. It’s fun! Just keep an eye on your components and be careful.
- (2) 50mm RC Brushless Motor, 2200 Watts / 2.95HP Motor, 200KV, 80Amp, 50mm x 65mm, 8mm shaft. – $65.00 USD / $130.00 USD
- (2) 12S 120Amp ESC Speed Controller – $260 USD
- (1) 8S UBEC – $15.00
- (1) ESC Programmer Card – $15
- TOTAL COST = $420.00 USD
Expected Electric Skateboard Speed
- 6S 22.2v Lipo Battery setup will 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 18mph.
- 8S 29.6v Lipo Battery setup with 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 25mph.