Perfect for your 6S Battery! Used for running a much lighter dual motor setup.
- Max Power: 1200 Watts
- Max Amps: 60 Amps
- Max Volts: 8S
- Recommend ESC: 6S 120A-150A (6S ESC, VESC or 12S TorqueBoards ESC)
- Motor Shaft: Diameter 8mm, 32mm length, 2 flat spot w/ 3×3 keyway slot.
Recommended: For a lightweight dual motor setup. Do not recommend for a single motor setup under harsh riding conditions.
TorqueBoards E-Power 5055 190KV Motors!
- We cut off 10mm from the length of the motor that way you can fit them on a Dual Motor Rear Setup with your 180mm Caliber Trucks! Went from 5065 to 5055. The best part is we increased the stator size of our motor so you get the same stator size as a 5065 motor! Our new stators are 40.6mm x 30mm.
- Extra long motor shafts which will fit our 12mm width pulleys. Also has an 8mm motor shaft, keyway, flatspot and cir-clip.
- 14awg high strand silicone wire with 4mm gold bullet connectors.
- Sensored motor!
- Motor Wire: 130mm silicone 14AWG wire with 4mm Gold Bullet Connector Female
- Sensor Wire: 180mm with 6 pin connector with 6-Pin 1.5mm Pitch connector
- Red = 5v, White = Temp, Blue = A, Yellow = C, Green = B, Black = GND
- Internal PCB with 120 Degree Hall Effect Sensors.
They are 55mm in length which allows you to fit them on a dual rear setup with 12mm width belts.
Our 5055 190KV setup was built for an option to have a nice and lighter board versus a Dual 6355 setup.
It’s been highly upgraded. Changed to 55mm length to accommodate dual rear setups. No more 6mm motor shafts that can crack. No more motors without a keyway. No more too short of a motor shaft issue. Extended stator size for more power same as a 5065. More durable wiring 14awg high silicone wires w/ 4mm Bullets. No need to go 12S, use 6S voltage.