Electric Skateboard Single Hub Motor
This is an affordable single hub motor setup to use with an electric skateboard or electric longboard. These hub motor setups are a bit cheaper than the belt driven kits. They are not recommended for climbing hills and mainly for flat ground riding.
They are an easy to install fit. Direct slip onto a Paris style truck. Main benefit is unlike most hub motors this utilizes the axle nut to lock the hub motor into the axle providing you with more safety and less worry that your hub motor might come off of the axle.
- Motor – 130KV for 6S or 75KV for 12S with a 52.8mm * 30mm stator. Similar stator size as a 6355 Motor.
- Top Speed – 25+ mph (75KV) with 10S/12S Battery Pack.
- 130KV for 6S is 20mph. 130KV for 12S is 30mph.
- Wheels – 90mm Wheels Black
- Recommended Rider Weight Flat Ground – 200-240 lbs
- Recommend Rider Weight Uphill – 180lbs
These wheels pair up with 90mm EPOWER Flywheels.
Kit contains the following items:
Single Hub Motor
- Single Hub Motor (90mm Black).
- VESC is the recommend ESC for these TORQUE Hub Motors.
- Our TORQUE Hub Motors have 4mm Bullet Connectors. You will need the 4mm to 5.5mm Bullet Connector Adapters.
- Skateboard T Tool is required to secure the hub motor to the truck.
- TORQUE Hub 75KV is recommended for 10S/12S battery setups.
- TORQUE Hub 130KV is recommended for 6S battery setups and under. 8S should be ok.
Best Recommended Setup
TORQUE Hub Motor Specs
Tested on 6S. Results will vary with higher voltage but this is provided as a general guideline.
- Motor Size:63mm * 50mm
- Stator Size – 52.8mm * 30mm
- Wheel Size – 83mm or 90mm Diameter 52mm Wide 90A Duro
- Magnets – N42SH
- Maximum Heat – 50-60°C, Max 80°C / 122-140°F, Max 176°F
- Voltage – 6S-12S
- Peak Rated Power – 1800W
- Continous Output Power – 500W
- Max Current – 50A