- Continuous Current – 120A
- Burst Current – 1080A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage – 5-12 cells Lithium Battery or 15-36 cells NiMH Battery
- BEC – No, you will need a separate BEC aka UBEC, SBEC, etc.
- Refresh rate of throttle signal – 50Hz to 432Hz
- Size – 92mm L x 55mm W x 15mm H
- Weight – 133g
- High performance micro processor, best compatibility for all BLDC motors and highest driving efficiency.
- Anti-spark circuit eliminates spark on battery connection.
- Three types of start up options – Normal, Soft and Very Soft.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Multiple protection features such as low voltage cut off protection, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- The throttle signal is transferred through optical and an electrical coupled system to avoid electro-magnetic interference.
- Wide-opened heatsink design to provide the most heat dissipation.
- Easily programmable through the LCD Programmable Card. Ability to change ESC settings on the fly.
- Does not include an on/off switch like similar low voltage ESCs for your safety. Use our 14S High Voltage On/Off Switch to power on your electric skateboard setup safely without failure. No need to disconnect batteries overnight.
- Dual Motor ESC can be created with two single escs. Less chance of failure and Y connectors are included if two (single 12S ESCs) are purchased.
- Cut Off Voltage feature is designed by total voltage / 4.2v LiPo = X cells. Please make sure to use a full or close to full battery pack with 3.4v cut off.