PRO1 Electric Skateboard Conversion Kit
The ALL IN ONE... Slim Form Factor Electric Skateboard Conversion Kit.
The PRO1 Electric Skateboard Conversion Kit allows you to build a modular electric skateboard which you can upgrade.
Our kit is the easy way to build your own DIY Electric Skateboard. Simply just choose your deck, purchase our ALL IN ONE Kit and you're ready to ride.
We'll give you STEP BY STEP instructions and let you know everything you need and exactly how to build it.
- Top Speed - 25+ mph.
- Range - 10+ mile range.
- Modular - Ability to upgrade to a dual motor setup in the future.
SPEED - Ride Up To Speeds Of About 25mph To 30mph+ Depending On The Battery Voltage You Choose To Use. The Fastest Setup You Can Ride Is A DIY Electric Skateboard Setup.
POWER - The Biggest And Most Powerful Electric Skateboard Motors. Our Typical Single Motor Puts Out 2500 Watts At Peak Power. Typical, Electric Skateboards Are Much Smaller In Length And Diameter And Put Out Max 1500 Watts At Peak Power. Upgrade To Our 6374 Motor For Even More Torque And Power.
HIGH PERFORMANCE ESC - We Use A Fully Configurable Esc Which Allows You To Configure Your Start Up Torque And Power As Well As Your Braking Strength. You Can Also Set Up Your Board In Silent Mode Which Makes The Sound Of The Motor Nearly Silent.
SWAP BATTERIES - Easily Swap Your Batteries For A New Pack. We'll Explain How!
REGENERATIVE BRAKING - Gain Extra Range With Regenerative Braking When You Brake You Effectively Put More Energy Back Into Your Battery Pack Which Will Ultimately Increase Your Range.
REMOTE CONTROL - Small And Lightweight Handheld Remote Control Which Allows You To Precisely Control Your Riding Speed. Beginner And Advanced Mode Available.
MODULAR - Modular Setup Which Allows You To Upgrade Your Single Motor DIY Electric Skateboard To A Dual Motor Setup In The Future. Don't Be Stuck With A One Trick Pony!
USE ANY DECK - Use Any Deck Of Your Choice! Have The Comfort To Choose Your Own Deck. We recommend only using a sturdy and rigid deck with a wheelbase of 25" or more as this will give you the proper space to fit your components.
What Will I Learn?
We'll Give You Step By Step Instructions On How To Install And Configure Your PRO1 Electric Skateboard Conversion Kit. You'll Learn How To Do The Following Things Below.
- What Components We Use To Build A High Performance DIY Electric Skateboard.
- How To Assemble All The Parts Included In The PRO1 Electric Skateboard Conversion Kit
- How To Configure Your Configurable ESCs for Optimum Performance.
- How To Upgrade To A Dual Motor or Higher Performance Setup.
- Single Motor Mechanical Kit - $199.99
- Electric Skateboard Motor 6355 190KV - $90.00
- 2.4ghz Nano Remote Controller - $60.00
- TORQUE ESC VESC ® BLDC Electronic Speed Controller - $99.99
- Male to Male Servo Connector - $1.99
- Mini USB Cable - $1.99
- 12S2P Electric Skateboard Battery - $330.00
- TOTAL PRICE = $796.46
- SALE PRICE = $729.99
What Other Parts Will I Need?
- Longboard Deck with a 25" Wheelbase that's sturdy or rigid.
How Do I Build It? STEP-BY-STEP Instructions.
Stay tuned for complete instructions on how to build an electric skateboard with our PRO1 Electric Skateboard Conversion Kit.