Single Motor Electric Skateboard Kit - ESC + Motor
This is a single motor electrical kit for building an electric skateboard. These products work with our Mechanical Electric Skateboard Kits. They have a bolt spacing of 21mm. I strictly recommend this setup only for flat ground and slight hills. If you plan on riding uphill quite often in your everyday riding. I would suggest moving up to dual motors for 4400W. This will provide less stress on your motors when pulling you up hill. A single motor 2200W setup can still power you up 15%+ hills but the motors will run hot and can burn out if over-worked. Dual 4400W motor setup can climb hills in ranges of 20-30% grade hills if not more. You do however, risk your setup possibly overheating. Be sure to keep an eye on it if you plan on it which we recommend you should. It's fun! Just keep an eye on your components and be careful.
- (1) 6355 Motor, 2500 Watts / 190KV, 80Amp, 63mm x 55mm, 8mm shaft. - $90.00 USD
- (1) 12S 120Amp ESC Speed Controller - $145 USD
- (1) 12S UBEC - $18.95 USD
- (1) ESC Card - $15.00 USD
- TOTAL COST = $268.95 USD
Expected Electric Skateboard Speed
- 6S 22.2v Lipo Battery setup will 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 18mph.
- 8S 29.6v Lipo Battery setup with 83mm Longboard Flywheels will reach 25mph.
NEXT DAY SHIPPING (Tracking number provided when shipped.)