These are the instructions to connect and install the TorqueBoards 2.4ghz Mini Remote Electric Skateboard Remote
You can purchase this item from our store which you can find here - Buy TorqueBoards 2.4ghz Mini Remote
Ground/Black/Brown pin wire connection is located on the left side horizontally.
Typically, you would plug in the following:
- CH1 - UBEC/Power
- CH2 - ESC Signal Wire
To bind the RC Receiver and RC Transmitter, you will need to do the following:
- Turn off board
- Plug in ESC Jumper wire (anywhere)
- Remove prior ESC Signal Wire and only plug in UBEC/Power
- Turn on power
- Hold bind button on the RC Transmitter
- Turn off the RC Transmitter while holding bind.
- While holding bind, turn on the RC Transmitter.
- You should notice the RC Receiver go from flashing red to solid red after the bind process.
- Once you see a solid red light, you now know the two are binded together. You can test it again by turning off the controller and it should flash. If you turn the power on RC Transmitter back on it should go back to solid red.
Follow the throttle setting below as I find this setting to work the best.