TORQUE 218mm Trucks
- Shipping from Dallas, TX USA.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
ORIGINAL PRICE = $65.00
SALE PRICE = $49.99
Our TorqueBoards 218mm Longboard Trucks are very similar to Caliber II Trucks. The height for our TB 218mm Trucks are about 1mm taller.
These trucks are strong and wide. You have the ability to use 15mm wide belts with Dual 6374 motors only with our 218mm TB Trucks!
- Truck Length - 12.36" or 314mm (including axles)
- Hanger Length - 8.58" or 218mm (not including axles, only hanger space)
Axle - 47mm Length, 8mm Diameter Axle
- 10mm Thread Length
- 37mm Usable Axle Length (Standard longboard wheels will need to use a bearing spacer to offset the 10mm added axle space due to the longer Axles.
- Material - Die-casted Aluminum
- Weight - 1lb 3.4oz (Single Truck)
- (2) TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks (Pair, 2PC, Set)
- (4) Bearing Spacers (Used for extended axles)
- Recommended 218mm TB Trucks with Dual 6374 with 15mm wide belts.
We recommend purchasing bushings from Riptidesports.com.
Our CALIBER II pivot is the perfect fit.
There are tons of combinations available, I suggest the following: Cones, Canons, FatCones and Magnums as well as the Caliber II pivots.
Canons are a slightly larger diameter than our Barrels so they fit the seat of the 218mm trucks better. I suggest orienting the Canon or Barrel with the sharp edge towards the hanger for the tightest fit.
With the durometer remaining constant the relative feel is the following
- Cone / Cone: Extremely carvey set up, generally used for low speed pedestrian slalom, campus cruising.
- Cone / Canon: Playful carving set up, good for commuting where tight turns are occasionally needed. Low to medium speeds
- Canon / Canon: Versatile set up for medium to high speeds, can be run loose for tight turns and tighter for high speeds. Response is very linear
- Canon / FatCone: Similar to the Canon / Canon but the response is progressive. Resistance ramps up progressively the further you go.
- Canon / Magnum: Extremely stable set up, meant for very high speeds or a heavier rider with a wide board
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (96a & 93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up.
- Medium KranK durometer bushings (90a & 87a) are best for medium-weight riders (100 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.